Monday 6 February 2017

Another revived blog - let's do this.

I know, everybody starts a blog with great intentions. I had 'em. Blogged, took pics, wrote words. Tagged.

Then when you fall off the wagon (sugar - get in my face) life isn't really very blogworthy sometimes. But here you are, faithful little blog - still waiting for me to get my shit together again.

This time I knew I'd need help. Topping out the dress sizes at 22 (I can't even write that without wincing - but owning it anyhow) and having zero energy has just made me decide enough's enough. But I knew I couldn't quit fructose without a team, and finally, at 41 years old, I'm ready to rely on someone else for help. Not my strong suit, asking for help.

So I've signed on for the I Quit Sugar 8 week program. Started today, I'm heading out to do the grocery shopping soon. The fridge and pantry are completely fructose free. The freezer has been emptied of all it's little hidden bits of added sugar, and the last Movenpick Chocolate icecream binge was had over two weeks ago.

Welcome back, dear readers, let's do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment